Healyos Knowledge Series Webinar
Integrated Musculoskeletal Imaging
We have successfully conducted the webinar on “Upper Limb Radiology: Clinical Interpretations”
The key takeaways from this webinar were:
1. How to identify different structures on MRI imaging
2. How to differentiate between supraspinatus tear and infraspinatus tear.
3. How to identify tumors
4. How to differentiate between lateral elbow epicondylitis and tendinitis
5. How to identify avascular necrosis of the scaphoid
Soft tissue injuries and structural problems related to the Musculoskeletal system are very common in lower limbs as well as the spine. Chest trauma and Chest anomalies are furthermore difficult to diagnose and interpret radiological evidence.
HealYos Knowledge Series presents
Integrated Musculoskeletal Imaging: Anatomical Landmarks and Clinical Interpretation
Lower Limb Radiology: Clinical Interpretation
12th September 2020
@11am on Zoom
Spine & Chest Radiology: Clinical Interpretation
13th September 2020
@11am on Zoom
1. Joint specific discussions of normal Anatomy on X-Ray, MRI, and CT scan.
2. Joint specific clinical interpretation of X-Ray, MRI, and CT scan
3. Case-specific clinical Interpretation of X-Ray, MRI, and CT scan.
Ph.D., DNB (Radiology), DMRD, FICR, MBBS, MNAMS, PGDHHM. FIMSA
Certified in Artificial Intelligence: Implications and Strategy, MIT Sloan School of Management.
For all those who haven’t registered earlier, here’s your chance.
Physiotherapist single session registration: Rs. 599
Student single registration: Rs. 499
Students Series registration: Rs. 799 (for 2 webinars)
Physiotherapist Series registration: Rs.999 (for 2 webinars)
Special group discount available
For queries contact:
To Register click on the following button