Women’s Health Physiotherapy
Women’s Health Rehab is focused on musculoskeletal issues associated with pregnancy, birth, post-partum, breastfeeding and menopause, including diagnosis and management of pelvic floor muscle dysfunction.
Various Pregnancy related issues that can be alleviated through physiotherapy are as follows:
- Pregnancy induced Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectii)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Injuries related to birth of the baby
- Hip and Coccyx Pain
Other Pelvic Issues are:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Post Surgery: Hysterectomy or any other abdominal surgery
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Weakness.