Book an Appointment
Book an Appointment
Who Are We?
HealYos is providing physiotherapy at home in Pune and Navi Mumbai. We have 50+ physiotherapist servicing across Pune and Navi Mumbai. With a few clicks, you can receive treatment from one of our highly trained and experienced physiotherapists at home or your office at your convenience. Book your home visit now! Online physiotherapy services also available.
Our physiotherapists can help with a wide range of problems, like knee pain, back pain, neck pain, post- surgery rehabilitation and recovery, and neurological conditions like stroke and brain injury. They are also experienced in the areas of Women’s Health, geriatrics ( physiotherapy for elderly), sports injuries and more.
What We Offer?
At home Physiotherapy Services and Rehab Care for a broad spectrum of conditions
The HealYos Experience
Each Patient gets a customized protocol in his/her best interests and for faster recovery.
Our Expert Physiotherapists
Frequently Asked Questions
- Improve mobility
- In some cases, avoid surgery
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Reduce or eliminate pain
- Recover and prevent sports injuries
- Recover from stroke
- Recover and prevent falls
- Manage women’s health
- Pregnancy and post-partum care
- Age related issues
- Neuro cases rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Conditions:
Those that do not require surgery-
- Frozen shoulder
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Slipped spinal discs, etc can be managed by physiotherapy, potentially avoiding the need for surgery.
Those that do require surgery- Many orthopedic surgeries require physiotherapy afterwards, to ensure optimal return to function.
- Joint replacement surgeries
- fracture fixations
- spinal fusions
All need rehabilitation under the eye of a qualified professional in order to get the best results of the surgery.
- Neurological Conditions:
Conditions that affect the brain, spinal cord and nerves affect the ability to sit up, stand, walk, and do many daily activities. Although the severity of the limitations differs from patient to patient, neurological physical therapists use a wide variety of techniques and methods to reeducate and retrain function that has been lost.
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motor Neuron Disease
- muscular dystrophies
- nerve injuries
- Deficits seen post-surgery for brain or spinal cord tumors or injuries.
- Geriatric Conditions:
Above the age of 60, many individuals begin complaining of pain and difficulty doing activities they could do easily before. The normal aging process results in weaker muscles, slower reflexes, more brittle bones and stiffer joints.
Physiotherapy can help with maintaining these properties, as well as provide relief from arthritis, spondylitis and other common complaints of old age.
Healyos also focuses on preventive care, ensuring that fractures are stopped before they happen. We use our Senior Care Assessment to identify and correct issues with balance and walking to prevent falls and the complications that they bring.
- Pediatric Conditions: From conditions that exist from birth to injuries, pediatric physiotherapists deal with-
- Cerebral palsy
- Nerve injuries
- Muscular dystrophies
- Congenital anomalies
- Conditions affecting a child’s normal growth and development.
- Sports Injuries: We offer the latest in conservative management as well as post-operative rehabilitation for ligament injuries, strains, muscle tears and more. Each patient is given a customised treatment plan to make sure they return to their highly demanding training schedule and sport as soon as possible.
- Women’s Health: Pregnancy-related pain and discomfort, pelvic organ prolapse, urinary or fecal incontinence, and painful sexual intercourse are all conditions that can be managed by physiotherapy.
- Pain Management: Physiotherapists use a wide range of modalities, treatment techniques and methods to provide relief from chronic pain resulting from fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, cancer, surgery, nerve injuries, fractures, etc.
Your physiotherapist will always remain within your tolerance while treating you. Some cases, such as post-surgery patients, will experience a little pain as they begin movement again, but this will subside as you progress. Some may experience soreness after the treatment session, but your therapist will teach you how to deal with this.
The treatments will never be unbearably painful or worsen your condition.
Each case and each patient is unique. The physiotherapist will be able to tell you your requirement after thoroughly examining you. Patients with neurological conditions (stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury) may require years of treatment; orthopedic injuries or post-operative patients may need only a few weeks/months of time.
This is to make you as independent as possible, and to speed up your progress. Exercising once a day with the physiotherapist may not be enough, and most physiotherapists assign a set of easy tasks and exercises you can safely do without supervision at home. To make your recovery as complete and long-lasting as possible, follow the routine given by your physiotherapist.